Sunday, January 12, 2014

"If" Forms

1. I'll be happy if I can have a long holiday.
    I would be happy if I could have a long holiday.
    I would've been happy if I could have had a long holiday.

2. She'll be happy if you visit her house.
    She would be happy if you visited her house.
    She would have been happy if you had visited her house.

3. She will call you if you apologize to her.
    She would call you if you apologized to her.
    She would have called you if you had apologized to her.

4. He will study harder if you cheer for him.
    He would study harder if you cheered for him.
    He would have studied harder if you had cheered for him.

5. I will leave if you keep doing that.
    I would leave if you kept doing that.
    I would have left if you had kept doing that.

6. You will be fine if you forgive her.
    You would be fine if you forgave her.
    You would have been fine if you had forgiven her.

7. I will let you know if you promise not to tell anyone.
    I would let you know if you promised not to tell anyone.
    I would have let you know if you had promised not to tell anyone.

8. She will help you if you give her money.
    She would help you if you gave her money.
    She would have helped you if you had given her money.

9. He will pay his rent if you remind him.
    He would pay his rent if you reminded him.
    He would have paid his rent if you had reminded him.

10. I will go to your party if I have time.
      I would go to your party if I had time.
      I would have gone to your party if I had had time.

No comments:

Post a Comment